Care to Be the Best!
Join the growing network of more than 18,000 CNA-certified RNs at the leading edge of health care.
As a certified RN you are…
- Recognized nationally for your practice excellence and commitment to lifelong learning
- Valued by many employers, because your certification demonstrates specialized knowledge
- Recognized for your clear commitment to lifelong learning
- Viewed as having enhanced professional credibility, because your certification shows you Care to Be the Best!
New in 2016
This year brings many exciting changes to the certification program as we celebrate our 25th anniversary!
Initial and renewal certification
CNA certification is a nationally recognized nursing specialty credential for registered nurses. To become certified, you must meet important eligibility requirements and then write an exam. You must renew your credential every five years. You can do so by submitting a record of continuous learning or by re-writing the exam. For more information please visit Get Certified.
Use the buttons below to apply, renew or access your profile.
- Application period to write the 2016 exams is now closed.
- November 30, 2016 — Deadline for online applications for renewals by continuous learning
If you have questions or difficulties with your application, don’t hesitate to contact our certification team by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free at 1-800-361-8404 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET.