You have two options to renew your certification credential in 2016.
- Renew by continuous learning: April 11 to November 30, 2016
- Renew by exam: Application period now closed.
Please note: You can apply for certification only between these dates.
If you were due to renew in spring 2016, CNA has extended the deadline. You can continue to use your credential in good standing until November 30, 2016.
To make your online renewal easier, we suggest you have the following items on hand:
- Your CNA certification number (if you don’t know it, please contact email@example.com)
- Your RN licence number
- The name, contact information and e-mail address of your endorser
- A credit card
- If renewing by continuous learning, a list of activities completed during your five-year renewal period
Ontario and Quebec RNs: To be eligible for a discount on certification renewal fees, you must be a CNA member. If you are not a member, you can become an independent member for only $54.95 (plus applicable taxes).
APPLY NOW via our NurseONE.ca portal
- If you have a NurseONE.ca account, log in
- If you do not have a NurseONE.ca account, create one
After you submit your renewal application
We will review your application to ensure it meets the renewal eligibly criteria. We will send you an e-mail to confirm we have received your application and also send an electronic letter to confirm we have received your payment. (If you are renewing by exam, this confirmation letter will also include a link to access all of CNA’s online exam prep resources.)